The semester is coming to a close. Study hard, and good luck on final exams and projects! A few notes:
- We are open REGULAR HOURS until December 17, 2012.
- Don’t forget to save your work to a flash drive or other EXTERNAL device (NOT the library computer’s desktop) often as you’re working on your final projects on the library’s computers. We’d hate for you to lose all your hard work!
- Be kind to others around you when working in the library. Group work is fine on the main floor, but remember that others are also trying to complete projects, so watch your noise level.
- The upper and lower floors of the library are for quiet study, so please respect those around you if you are studying upstairs or downstairs.
- Finally, please come see us if you have questions on last minute research, citation questions, or anything else we might be able to help with.