1) We have introduced FREE color printing for members of our college community!
2) We now have two color printers.
3) We have moved some of our print release stations to "Printer's Row" on the north side of the main floor. "Printer's Row" consists of three printer release stations, three black and white printers and two color/black and white printers. We still have one black and white printer and print release station in each of the two library classrooms.
4) Our Scanning stations have moved to the north side of the main floor by "Printers Row." You will need to use your enumber and password in order to print in black and white.
4) You can now swipe your Jaypass to release your print jobs.
5) You no longer need to wait for the PaperCut print confirmation pop-up box.
5) Each of our printers is now distinguished by the name of a famous Chicago author: Here's a quick guide:
|New Location||New Name||Type of Printer|
|First Floor Printers Row||Brooks||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Hughes||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Cisneros||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Wright||Color AND Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Monroe||Color AND Black & White|
|First Floor Classroom||Sandburg||Black & White|
|Lower Level Cluster||Hemingway||Black & White|
|Poster Printer (by appt only)||Large Format Poster Printer|
Check out our Printing Guide for step-by-step instructions.
1) The library now circulates 10 laptop computers for four hours for use within the building.
2) The library also circulates 2 TI 84 Plus calculators for two hours for use within the building.
3) The library no longer has Mac computers.
4) The library has added 8 additional PC's by the library classroom.
5) Don't forget that we have a PC lab on the lower level of the library.