Request items by filling out a Book Pickup Request form and choosing your preferred pickup day. As staffing is limited at the moment, please allow 24 hours for your item(s) to be available. At the moment only items owned by the A.C. Buehler Library are available for loan.
Curbside Pickup Instructions:
- Request items using the Book Pickup Request Form.
- Indicate your desired pickup day for the week. Time is currently 11:00am – 1:00 pm.
- Arrive in front of the Library on the day scheduled between 11:00 – 1:00.
- Remain in your car.
- When you arrive in front of the library, please call the library main line at 630 -617-3160.
- If you are able to pop your trunk, please do so to help facilitate contactless delivery.
- If you are unable to pop your trunk, please lower your passenger side rear window and items will be placed in the back seat.
- If this is also not an option, library staff will place the requested materials just outside the outer doors of the library. You are requested to stay in your car until staff is back inside the building and then you may step out of your car to retrieve them.
- If you are picking up your materials on foot (or bicycle, etc), please stand by the A-frame sign and/or at least 6 feet behind the person in front of you.