We now have three blocks of study rooms available to current Elmhurst College students:
- 201 – 219 (9 rooms) are our original group study rooms on the 2nd floor. A minimum of 2 people are required to use these spaces.
- 224 – 227 (4 rooms) are new individual study rooms along the west wall of the 2nd floor. No more than 1 person may use each room.
- 009-011 (3 rooms) are new group study rooms in the lower level of the library. Up to 3 people may use these rooms. *These rooms are available Monday-Friday 5:00p-close & all day Saturday and Sunday.*
A few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- You must check in at the Circulation Desk prior to going to your room.
- Your reservation may be given to someone else if you have not checked in within 15 minutes of the start time.
How to Reserve a Room
- Follow the link on the Library homepage or on the right side of this page.
- Choose a room that fits your needs. Select the time needed (Green means “available”). Click on the box that corresponds to the start time/room desired.
- A box will appear below with the time selected (default duration is 2 hours. You may select a different end time if you do not need the room for a full 2 hours by clicking the dropdown).
- Click ‘Submit Times.”
- After reading terms and Conditions, click “Continue” to go to the booking form.
- Enter all required * information. You must provide your EC email address here. Note that for Group Study rooms, you must also provide Jaypass barcodes for 2 people who will be using the space, as there is a 2 person minimum for these spaces.
- Click “Submit.”
- You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your booking. Go to your EC email to confirm.
- After you confirm your booking, the space will be reserved for you.
Don’t forget to check in at the Circulation Desk when you arrive!