This guide offers information on library resources that are available while courses are moving online.
The library will close at 5pm Friday March 20 until further notice. Please check the library home page for more information.
To renew an item online using your account:
1. Log in to your account using your library account username and password.
2. Click on "Checked Out Items" on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Here you will see a list of items you have checked out.
4. Select the items you would like to renew by putting a check into the box by each item as indicated below or click on the Select All link if you want to renew all your items at once.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen where your checked-out items lists end and click on the Renew Selected Items button highlighted below.
For Questions, please use the "IM a Librarian" feature on the library homepage.
Requesting Books Owned by Other I-Share Libraries
We are as the state library systems have temporarily discontinued this service. We ARE able to process article requests for electronic materials and will continue doing so. All holds that you have placed prior to 3/16 will be available to pick up sometime after the libraries restart this service.
Requesting Copies of Articles Not Owned by the Library
Before requesting an article online, you’ll want to check the library’s Publication Finder as well as I-Share. Also, make sure you click the “Find it at EC” button available in the databases for more information about obtaining articles. When you need an article from a periodical the library does not own, you may request it by completing our online interlibrary loan form for articles. These items will be forwarded through email to patrons. Any requests for physical copies can be picked up after the library reopens.
Allow 7-10 days on average to receive requested materials.
Returning Library Materials to the Library
. Fines for these books will be waived if books are returned within a week of the library reopening.