Use the library catalog to find books on writing careers and issues. Don't forget about ebooks--we have many.
Try these tips for searching in the catalog:
- Search by subject heading:
- Vocational guidance
- Career development
- Job hunting
- Cover letters
- Applications for positions
- Art Vocational Guidance
- Search by series title in advanced search for these vocational series:
- "Great jobs for..."
- "Opportunities in..."
- "Careers for..."
- "Career opportunities in..."
Circulating books in our collection:
- 2500 Keywords to Get You Hired 650.142 B651t and as an e-book
- 501+ Great Interview Questions for Employers and the Best Answers for Prospective Employees 650.144 P742f
- Career Wisdom for College Students 331.702 V887c
- Extraordinary E-mails, Letters, and Resumes 808.6 N753e
- Gallery of Best Cover Letters 650.142 N748g 2004
- How to Find Work in the 21st Century 4th ed. 650.14 M146h 2007
- Job Hunting Guide: Transitioning from College to Career 650.14 K89j
- Packaging Yourself: the targeted resume 650.142 W471p
- Vault College Career Bible 378.1942 V376
Reference books in our collection:
- America's best graduate schools / U.S. News & World Report R 378.155 A512 2009
- Peterson's graduate and professional programs R 378.1553 P485
- Literary Market Place R 029.6 L776
- What to do with your English or communications degree 331.70235 K64w
- College majors & careers : a resource guide for effective life planning 331.702 P543c