1) Black and white and color printing is free for members of our university community!
2) The library has two color printers and five black and white printers.
3) "Printer's Row," on the north side of the main floor, consists of three printer release stations, three black and white printers and two color/black and white printers. We still have one black and white printer and print release station in each of the two library classrooms (room 103 on the main floor and room 008 on the lower level).
4) Our Scanning stations are also on north side of the main floor by "Printers Row." You will need to use your enumber and password in order to print.
4) You can swipe your Jaypass to release your print jobs.
5) You no longer need to wait for the PaperCut print confirmation pop-up box.
5) Each of our printers is now distinguished by the name of a famous Chicago author: Here's a quick guide:
|New Location||New Name||Type of Printer|
|First Floor Printers Row||Brooks||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Hughes||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Cisneros||Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Wright||Color AND Black & White|
|First Floor Printers Row||Monroe||Color AND Black & White|
|First Floor Classroom||Sandburg||Black & White|
|Lower Level Cluster||Hemingway||Black & White|
|Poster Printer (by appt w/ CST)||Large Format Poster Printer|
Check out our Printing Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Black and White Windows Printing
Color Printing Windows Printing
Have you ever needed to print a paper in a hurry? With PaperCut Web Print, you can submit print jobs to any campus printer open lab from your own computer, on or off campus. If you have selected to print on a library queue:
* Print jobs that you submit through Web Print will wait for you for 12 hours. These jobs are deleted if you do not print them at a Web Print Release Station within this time. Papercut Web print only supports the file types listed below.
Need to scan a book chapter, notes, your passport, sheet music or just a handout? Our scanning stations can print, email, save a file, scan to smartphone/tablet, or save to Google Drive, One Drive or DropBox.
If you have questions, please see someone at the Reference Desk.