Welcome to the MBA Program Resources Guide. Use this guide to learn how to do business research, and to learn more about library resources and technology.
Your Technology account
- Email: account used for Blackboard & other official stuff
- Google Drive/Docs: mimics most Microsoft Office programs; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- This tool also allows students to upload Office files for storage online. Conversely, Items created on Google Docs can be downloaded as Office files.
- Files in Docs can be edited, put in websites, emailed, or shared.
- Much more: Google Sites, Youtube, and other tools
Student accounts are permanent on request (contact Computer Services). This makes them ideal for portfolios, document storage, and as a long-term communication tool. Instruction on any Google tool can be arranged at the library (630-617-3173).
Recording Video and Audio
- Instructional Media center (630-617-3253) has digital cameras/video recorders for student use.
- The library has computers, software, and equipment (microphones) that can record audio files in a variety of formats.
- Study rooms are available in the library for group use, and many come equiped with a large screen television that can be cabled to a laptop for collaberation and presentation practice (cables and study rooms can be checked out at the Circulation Desk).