Welcome to the MBA Program Resources Guide. Use this guide to learn how to perform business research, and to discover library resources and technology.
Your Technology account via my.elmhurst.edu (University Portal)
- Outlook account used for Blackboard & other official stuff
- OneDrive, and Office 365 programs e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Technology assistance available at 630-617-3767
Student accounts are permanent on request (contact Computer Services). This makes them ideal for portfolios, document storage, and as a long-term communication tool. Instruction on any Google tool can be arranged at the library (630-617-3173).
Recording Video and Audio
- Instructional Media center (630-617-3253) has digital cameras/video recorders for student use.
- The library has computers, software, and equipment (microphones) that can record audio files in a variety of formats.
- Study rooms are available in the library for group use, and many come equipped with a large screen television that can be cabled to a laptop for collaboration and presentation practice (cables and study rooms can be checked out at the Circulation Desk).